1 Property of this Site: These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to this Website available at http://www.ModaElan.com/, which is owned by SIERRA RESTREPO CONSULTORES S.A.S. (Hereinafter SIRECO), a company legally incorporated in Colombia with NIT 900278258-1
2 Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use : The user must always read these Terms and Conditions of Use before using this Website.Your use of the Website will mean that you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use do not use this Website.
3 Modifications: SIRECO reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Terms and Conditions of Use, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice, making public on the Website the modified terms. The design, presentation or configuration, registration requirements or use of the Website may also be modified in the same way, without this giving rise to any claim or compensation in favor of the user. It is the user’s responsibility to periodically review the Terms and Conditions of Use. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use will mean that you accept those changes.
4 Contents: All texts, graphics, designs, user interfaces, photographs, logos, music, trade emblems and source code (hereinafter the Content) of the Website are property of SIRECO. The Content of the Website is protected by copyright. The Content of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, posted, transmitted, republished, transferred or distributed in any way to another computer, server, or any other means without the written authorization of SIRECO. The labels, opinions and ratings expressed by users about the products or services on the Website do not represent advice or the opinion of SIRECO. SIRECO does not review each of the labels, ratings or opinions expressed by users. However, it reserves the right to accept or eliminate them partially or totally, at any time, at its discretion, without prior notice and without giving explanations to the user who issues them. SIRECO reserves the right to correct at any time and unilaterally any error or omission in any Content posted on the Website.
5 Unauthorized uses of this Website
• The following activities are not allowed on the Website:
• Nest pages of the Website within “frames” of external Sites.
• Use “spiders”, “site copiers” or any other device, program, algorithm or method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part or Content of the Website.
• Attempt to obtain privileged access to any part of the Website, servers or networks by means of “haking”, “password mining” or any method.
• Check or scan the website, servers or networks of Colombian Commerce, looking for security vulnerabilities.
• “Look-up”, “trace” or “sniffer” to the information transmitted to or from any user of the Website.
• Making disproportionate attempts to use the Website, servers or SIRECO networks that may result in denial of the Service.
• Use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or its transactions.
• Attempt to manipulate any information transmitted to or from the Website to impersonate another person or to SIRECO.
• Use the Website for purposes or purposes that are illegal, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
6 Termination of Use: SIRECO reserves the unilateral right to restrict access in case of detecting any unauthorized use of the Website and taking the corresponding legal actions.
8 Links to other Sites: The Website has links to other Third Party Websites, which are provided so that the user can expand the information on a certain topics. To the extent that these Third Party Websites are not under the control of SIRECO, we are not responsible for their content. It is the responsibility of the user to apply their judgment to evaluate the interaction with these Third Party Websites.
9 Limitation of Liability: The user accepts and acknowledges that SIRECO is not responsible for the risks to which its technological infrastructure and the Website are exposed. This exemption extends among other matters, without limitation, to the technological risks derived from logical errors in the applications, paradoxes arising from their integration, holes, worms or viruses, sabotage in the software, databases, and Other computer crimes. As a user you irrevocably accept and release SIRECO from any pecuniary liability derived from these facts. SIRECO reserves the right to perform at any time, without prior notice, for any reason and without any right to compensation, maintenance activities, corrections or changes that include:
• Modify or change the Website, or a part of it.
• Interrupting the operation of the Website, scheduled or not.
• Suspend or terminate the operation or access to the Website, or a part thereof.
10 Trademarks and Copyright: Because the Website content is copyrighted, unauthorized use of the materials found on the Website may be in violation of copyright, trademark and other laws. In the event that a user downloads the materials from the Website for personal or non-commercial use, or the user must retain all copyright, trademark or similar notices contained in the original materials or copies of the materials.
You may not modify or reproduce the Contents of the Website, nor display them in public, use them or distribute them for public or commercial purposes.