Protecting the privacy of our users is important to us and we strive to preserve confidential personal information.
Why do we collect personal data?
- We collect and use personal data primarily to process commercial offers, promotions and company communication of our products and services.
- We also collect the email address to provide a better service, keep clients, prospects an other people informed of promotions and other information that may be of interest to the them. Also, to send you our newsletter as long as you select the option to register in the newsletter.
- When using the “contact us” option, the user’s email address is saved to respond to his/her questions and comments.
- In some cases, general visitor statistics and market studies may be used, in which case, we use general user numbers, without personally identifying each one.
Our priority is to protect our users’ data and privacy.
- We have adopted the required levels of security of personal data protection and we try to maintain the means and technical measures at our disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided by users. Nevertheless, users must be aware that, in the Internet environment, invulnerable security does not exist.
- We do not store financial information such as bank accounts information, card numbers or passwords.
How do we collect the personal data of our users?
- Mainly through the registration form and / or contact on this Website, also through the subscription to our newsletter.
- Like most Web Sites we use “cookies”. The information we keep in cookies is anonymous.
- As long as the user navigates the page, he/she usually does it so anonymously. The Internet browser automatically informs us of the version and of which operating system he/she is running.
What we do with your personal information?
- The personal data collected are subject to automated processing and incorporated into our databases.
- If the information of a user is requested in legal proceedings, we must deliver the information according to the corresponding judicial order.
- We never send emails requesting personal data; User or password of this Website, or financial information (financial institution, card, account, password). In case a user receives a suspicious email, he must inform the company through any of his means of contact or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the user to enter correct personal information and keep it updated.
Certain services provided on this Website may contain specific conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data.
If the you have any comments about this Policy you can send it through the form of email@example.com.