In accordance with Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2012 and other regulations in force in the matter of personal data protection, we inform the holders and / or others entitled to:
- That SIERRA RESTREPO CONSULTORES S.A.S. (Hereinafter referred to as SIRECO), as the person responsible for the processing of personal data, makes the following communication mechanisms available to holders and / or others:
- Website: www.ModaElan.com
- Email: info@ModaElan.com
- Tel. (57) 3133948905
- Address: Cra 7 73-47 Of 1102. Bogotá, Colombia.
Through the foregoing, the petitions, complaints and claims, related to the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights to know, update, rectify, delete information and, if applicable, revoke the authorization will be taken care of.
- That both the treatment and the purpose to which the personal data supplied will be submitted shall be subject to that described in the authorization provided for that purpose, which includes: “The collection, storage, use, circulation, suppression, and in general, the performance of any other treatment on the personal data supplied, necessary for all aspects inherent in the contractual, civil, commercial, labor and / or any other to be derived with the holder, as well as those related to the development of the main corporate purpose of the company responsible, which implies the use of the data in marketing activities, promotion and, if applicable, when the commercial activity (including third countries), under the parameters of Law 1581 of 2,012 and other current regulations regulating the matter … ” As provided by Law 1581 of 2012, the holders of personal data have the right to:
A) To know, to update and to rectify their personal data in front of the Person Responsible for the Treatment or in Charge of the Treatment. This right may be exercised, inter alia, against partial data, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized; B) Request proof of the authorization granted to the Person Responsible for Treatment, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of this law; C) Be informed by the Person Responsible for the Treatment or the Person in Charge of the Treatment, upon request, regarding the use that he / she has given to his /her personal data; D) Submit to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints for violations of the provisions of this law and other regulations that modify, add or complement it; E) To revoke the authorization and / or to request the suppression of the data when in the Treatment, the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected. The revocation and / or suppression shall proceed when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the Treatment the Person in Charge has engaged in conduct contrary to this law and the Constitution; F) Free access to your own personal data that has been processed.
3. In the event of a complaint or complaint, we inform you of the procedure to follow, which will be forwarded by our customer service area: • Website: www.ModaElan.com • Email: info@ModaElan.com • Tel. (57) 3133948905 • Address: Cra 7 73-47 Of 1102. Bogotá, Colombia 4. The data treatment policies indicated will remain in force as of the moment the authorization is granted under the parameters of Art. 7 of Decree 1377 of 2013, until the term of duration of the company responsible, as established in its bylaws. Cordially, SIERRA RESTREPO CONSULTORES S.A.S • Website: www.ModaElan.com • Email: info@ModaElan.com • Tel. (57) 3133948905 • Address: Cra 7 73-47 Of 1102